The PeopleKeys® DISC Personality Style Report identifies four traits present at some level within everyone’s personality. These are:
The DISC Personality Style Report, identifies one’s communication tendencies, predictable behaviors, environmental preferences, leadership and decision-making abilities, and much more. This comprehensive tool is most often used for the purposes of hiring, team building, leadership development, and using DISC to increase communication and efficiency amongst individuals. This report includes an overview of an individual’s strengths and potential limitations and includes an action plan worksheet for personal improvement.
The DISC Personality Style Report provides a comprehensive overview of the way that people think, act, and interact. It is the most widely used profiling tool of its kind, and is supported by decades of validation and reliability studies.
The PeopleKeys® DISC Report includes the following information:
- An Introduction to your DISC Personality Style Report
- Your DISC Style (Graphs)
- Your DISC Style – Understanding your Personality Style
- Style Intensity Overview – Discover Specific Traits of Your Style
- Historical Characters – See Who Else Shares Your Style
- Strengths & Limitations
- Communication – Enhancing Communication with Others
- Action Plan – For Personal Development and Growth