- This event has passed.
Student Keys Success Workshop
April 23, 2016 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm$79.00
The Student Keys Success workshop was designed to be a simple and practical way for students to become more familiar with their strengths in areas of personality, learning, thinking, motivation, career choice, and goal setting.
Their strongest preferences are then applied to real-life relating, thinking and learning experiences. This simple, yet profound program gives students a greater understanding of themselves so that they may be better prepared to make critical decisions and set realistic goals.
Each participant receives 6 workbooks that are a tool for personal development specifically geared to acclimate students to their social and learning environment, to increase retention and to raise GPA’s by revealing students’ unique learning and thinking styles.
Student Keys Success Workshop Benefits:
- Increased Learning Retention
- Increased GPA
- Better Understanding of Personal Strengths
- Improved Communication Skills
- Improved Goal Setting Skills
- Appreciation of Individual Differences and Learning Styles
- Strengthened Relationships and Self Confidence in New Social Settings
Student Keys Success Workshop Binder Includes:
- The Personality Style Workbook
- The Perceptual Learning Style Workbook
- The Cognitive Thinking Style Workbook
- The Values Style Workbook
- The Career Choice Workbook
- The Goal Setting Workbook